Caia – Nacala Transmission Project
Once implemented, the new transmission facilities are expected to support the development of the power sector in the Northern Region of Mozambique on medium to long term. To achieve the objectives of the study and meet the demand requirements the transmission system will be at 400 kV and 220 kV.
- Demand Forecast
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Preliminary Line Route
- Preliminary Design
- Technical-Economic Optimisation of the Grid
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Bankable Feasibility Study
- Training of Client's personnel.